Friday, May 30, 2014

M.I.A


Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts.
Theres been a lot going on in my life right now (Personal, Medical, Soccer, Planning a Trip) and I haven't had the time to create things to share with you or sell to you!


I am going to Brazil for the World CUP! Can you believe it? I can't!
I will have posts in the future on my trip, how I planned, how I packed, etc. 
If anyone has tips for travelling to Brazil leave your comments below.


I have a few cool sites for you to check out in the mean time:

kwernerdesign.com (I love her)
studiocalico.com
simonsaysstampblog.com
blitsy.com
stampinup.com



Much love to everyone! I hope to be back very soon.

Thank you for all of your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS