Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crafty Tuesdays = Packing Tuesdays!

Hey Y'all!
Today is a packing/getting ready for my trip post. As you may or may not know I am travelling to Brazil for the world cup and to meet family on the 20th! 10 days to go!
This post is about the travel stuff I bought recently. There will be a video next week about how I packed, what I'm taking, and more. :) Stay Tuned.


jet-setter.ca is the website that I purchased all my travel essentials from- aside from my luggage which is being provided by my mom but she purchased the set from  The Shopping Channel. It is the HEYS Helio Luggage Set in white. I am going to attempt to bring 10 days of stuff in the carry on size as we are connecting flights and I DO NOT want to loose my luggage. 

Inside I am hoping to fit the following packing cube and clothing folder: these were purchased at www.jet-setter.ca and were on sale 20% off at the time of purchase.  These are the Pack It Cubes from Eagle Creek.


\

I also picked up two items that I think will be helpful. A Refillable perfume bottle. The bottom of the bottle attaches to your perfume for easy refilling. Great for the purse and travel. 




Next up I got this amazing wallet that clips on to the bra. Genius! I can put my credit card and cash for the day there, so that I don't have to carry a purse (convenient) and a purse could be easily stolen off my shoulder as well. Silk Undercover Bra Stash. 


Next week I will be posting a video! woohoo! on my luggage bag, what I'm packing and you will be able to see these items on video!
I also purchased a few items on OldNavy.ca at 20% off too! So nice to get new summer clothes for a trip.


Hope you enjoyed, 
Please comment, subscribe by email, pin or share :)


Disclaimer: Jet-Setter.ca did not sponsor this post nor did they ask me to advertise for them. Just wanted to share where I bought my travel gear purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS