Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Dog's Favourite Day of the Month


Do you or someone you know have a dog? Then keep reading..

Introducing: BarkBox


A monthly subscription where your dog gets spoiled with toys and treats. It's the most amazing thing ever. The box is designed for the size of dog you have. Dash is only 5 lbs. so he is under the Small & Cute dog category. All the toys and treats are designed for his size :)

Treats: The selection of treats are actually good for your dog. They all are natural and easy to read ingredients which makes me feel better about what i'm feeding my dog. They also have unique flavour combinations and treats such as Alligator Jerky, Sweet Potato, Yogurt & Banana. My dog gets very bored with his food and is pretty picky so he likes the variety of flavours he gets. He now has a huge selection of treats after getting the bark box over 4 months.

Toys: The toys have been adorable. Some have withstood longer than others but all of them entertained Dash. The Stoggie (the knitted cigar was the cutest- as it looked like he was smoking while he was playing with it) so cute!

Below is March, December, February. I don't know where my January picture is....opps!



Here is a video of Dash enjoying the different bark boxes :D Hope you enjoy the video!
Some parts were sped up super fast for sake of saving time ;) it's kind of funny in super fast mode!




I have chosen to donate my bark box's that I do earn from this referral link to doggies in shelters- so PLEASE DO use my link :) A box for your pup and a box for a shelter pup you also get $5 off your first box. <3 Spread the love!


Hope you enjoyed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS