Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stinkin' Cute Card & Simon Says Stamp Haul!





This is what crafting looks like at my new place if I'm not working at my desk. The living room coffee table turns into my craft room.

So last night I received my Simon Says Stamp.com order. FINALLY! so I am pretty upset about a few things. One- I purchased this almost a month ago- just getting it now. TWO- when I ordered the stamp/die set that I ordered was not out of stock and now I get a lovely message saying they don't have anymore here are some rhinestones we will send you when we get it. THAT'S JUST FRIGGEN AWESOME! I am super mad- can't say SimonSaysStamp.com has good customer service or shipping. But I do love the product I did get. (Updated: I did receive the Birthday Balloon Package two days later)

So while watching my PVR'd shows I crafted and made the card above.

If you like this card please pin, share, and subscribe by email for many more!




3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I like your card. I was led to your blog as I was trying to find the Stinkin' Cute Skunk that someone had colored with copics. My two efforts this afternoon failed. It is in my head but I cannot get it down on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Thanks for your comment :)
      I have not tried copics so I am afraid I cannot give any advice on how to colour with them. But if you Youtube Kristina Werner she has amazing tutorials on her channel on how to colour with them. I used a mix of Stampin' Markers and a blender pen to colour this little guy! Let me know if you are successful trying again.
      :) Ashley

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashley! Super cute card! I have the same opinion about SSS! I absolutely love their products but shipping is horrible! And when you email about an order they just give you the run around! Just wanted to say I just love your card, I have the stamp set just haven't inked it up yet! HaŹ»e a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS