Monday, April 28, 2014

Crafty Tuesdays Comes Early!


Crafty Tuesdays is here a few hours early...I am getting over being REALLY sick this week and tomorrow I have a jam packed day! I also posted early because I wanted this to be entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge. The challenge was Clean and Simple Cards using no more than 1 layer. I decided to challenge myself further and use no layers and complete a card in 10 minutes. Phew! I used Simon's Birthday Balloons stamp set and used all four stars in the stamp set- LOVE IT. I also used a Big You stamp set and Birthday Messages stamp set from Simon as well. Ink colours are by Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Wisteria Wonder.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


Hope you enjoyed, 
Please comment, subscribe by email, pin or share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS