Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Crafty Tuesdays! Mother's Day Edition



 Yay Crafty TUESDAYS is back! and I have many many cards to share with you.
For Mother's Day I have been taking orders for cards. $4 each. So my creative juices were flowing on the weekend and I crafted for hours. Here is what I came up with.
 The First card I had created was the Mom Thank You Pink-Polka Dot Card. I had used glittery Thickers for the Mom and stamped the heart and Thank You from the #awesome Lawn Fawn stamp set. I stamped them in strawberry slush by Stampin' Up!. I also used the Tim Holts rounded blended tool and the Large Dot Stencil from Simon Says Stamp to create the background using the same ink. Creating and ombre faded centre for the sentiment. I stamped the same heart on the envelope. Used Kraft card stock by Stampin' Up!



The next card I made was a more classy yet funky card. More dots- YAY!.
This time I used Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party Cardstock. Then placed patterned paper from the April Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. I then Stamped, Embossed in gold, and cut out letters from the stamp set Sketched Alphabet to create the MOM title. I then embellished with rhinestones and enamel dots found in the April Card Kit.

The final card is made using the Kraft Cardstock by Stampin' Up!. I repeatedly stamped in Versa Mark the stamp I Love You from Simon Says Stamp to create a subtle background. I used patterned paper from the April Card Kit once again to create a section for the sentiment. I stamped the Thank You from the same Lawn Fawn stamp set as before. I used the basic grey tiny letter stickers in black to write MOM. I also used Secret Garden stamp set by Stampin' Up! along with their coordinating die to create the statement embellishment. Stamped in versa mark and embossed in silver and topped off with rhinestones. Rounded the corners with my WRMK Corner Chomper.

The fourth card you see in the card, unfortunately I did not take a close up picture of before I sealed it in the clear packaging.  I used similar supplies but used a small sketched stamp set from Stampin' UP! and also used the pinwheel die from Stampin' Up!. I ombre coloured the MOM which is a technique you can see on my Youtube Channel. Here is the video which is an older one but still good:



I have entered these cards in the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge. See it here. 


Hope you enjoyed, 
Please comment, subscribe by email, pin or share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS