Wednesday, May 07, 2014

SSS May Card Kit




Good Morning Everybody!

Today I am posting a creation using the Simon Says Stamp May 2014 Card Kit.
When I first saw this kit online when they previewed it on April - I will be honest - I was not happy. The colours are too busy for me and the masculine colour family is not for this time of year. Anywho! I got my box on Friday and created this card this past weekend.
What I will say that I am pleased about is the Blender tool is pretty cool, the peacock feathers distress ink is gorgeous, the stencil is versatile and the game controller is awesome. I just hate the colour scheme and I don't think the enamel hearts goes with the boy theme, seems kinda random.

Having said that, I came up with this card using ONLY what was in the kit. For more information on the kit you can click here- though unfortunately it is Sold Out.

Hope you enjoyed, 
Please comment, subscribe by email, pin or share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS