Saturday, September 13, 2014

iPhone 6 or 6 plus?


So pre-orders started for the new iPhone 6's yesterday.
I haven't pre-ordered anything yet and I don't think I will. I'm not sure.
I currently have an iPhone 5S and I really love it. The size is perfect which is why Apple decided to keep the iPhone 5S around.
So how big is the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?


They are pretty big!

In the photo (left to right):
 We have an iPhone 4, 5S template, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 template and an iPhone 6 Plus template.

You really can't compare unless you print it, cut them out and hold it. They are huge! The iPhone 6 is border line too big for me, but the upgrades in hardware intrigue me- so I may just end up loving it.
If you want to compare hardware between the models Apple has a great comparison tool on their website. 

Want to print it out yourself?
The amazing bloggers at AppleInsider have created this awesome PDF Thanks AppleInsider!

Which iPhone will you get next?


Please comment, subscribe by email, pin or share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS